The Atrium Hotel
Three Bedroom Loft Apartment
Large 2-storey apartment offers 2 bathrooms and separate lounge/dining areas with full kitchen facilities including an oven. Please note that the price is based on 6 guests. Maximum occupancy is 7 (see Hotel Policies for cost of 7th guest).
Two Bedroom Apartment
This apartment has a balcony, toaster and kitchenette. Please note that the price is based on 4 guests. Maximum occupancy is 5 (see Hotel Policies for cost of the 5th guest) This Room type is located on the 3rd, 4th or 5th floors only.
Welcome to the Iconic Atrium Hotel Mandurah. We boast a heated indoor Swimming Pool, Spa, Saunas, Barista, Function Rooms, Fully Licensed Bar, Restaurant and Buffet! Illuminated by our economic natural skylights. Our guests love our newly refurbished rooms, Free WiFi & Parking, and sweeping balcony views.
Why the Kids will Love the Atrium Hotel
There's a lot of reasons to be excited about visiting the Atrium Hotel Mandurah!
For starters, we have set up a gaming room for kids (both big and small) which features arcade games, videogames, kids books and even a ping pong table! Make sure to bring some extra coins!
Our iconic indoor pool also features a shallow section to accommodate for the little ones. Avoid the sunburn this year and look after the families skin by swimming indoors.
We are also offering daily giveaways to both children and parents for those who complete our coloring in competition.
We welcome small (Under 20kg) house trained, socialised and child friendly pets to The Atrium Hotel. All pets must be micro-chipped, vaccinated and registered as part of our requirements to bring your pooch. We kindly ask that you read the below terms and conditions before confirming your reservation.
Dear Beloved Pet.
1.We know you want to play but please don’t cry. If you disturb other guests, we may have to ask you to leave. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
2. We know you like to cost your parents money, however they won't appreciate a $250 cleaning fee, so please don’t ‘do your business’ in the room.
3. If you get over excited and ‘go crazy’, we will charge your parents an appropriate amount for damage or clean-up to the room.
4. When you need to do your thing, please go for a walk. Doggy bags are available at reception for free.
1. We require a $500 bond upon arrival (if you do not hold a credit card), this will be returned to you on departure if there are no damages.
2. Pets are not allowed to roam freely, at any time, within the hotel grounds or in the hotel itself, in consideration of those that may be frightened of animals and for hygiene reasons. This includes the rooms.
3. Pets are not allowed in the pool area, nightclub, 3 metres of the buffet area or on any furniture.
4. By signing the below you are confident that your pet is friendly and has been socialised with other animals/humans.
5. At this stage, we accept phone & direct website bookings only for pet related bookings.
6. Pets must be registered and vaccinated.
7. Owners will be liable for incidences resulting in injury or bodily harm.
8. At this stage, we will only be accepting pets under 20kg.
9. Staff reserve the right to refuse check in at their discretion.
10. Maximum 2 Pets per booking
Mid-Week Pet Friendly Special
Escape the cold! Have your Mid-Week getaway with your pet and receive 20% off all room bookings.
Terms & Conditions
- Only Valid on Monday – Thursday (Checking out Friday Morning is fine)
- Pet must be in accordance with Pet Policy
- Valid for Direct Phone Bookings Only
Mandurah Cruises Discount for Atrium Guests
Guests staying at the hotel wishing to attend Mandurah Cruises Dolphin Tour OR relaxing Murray River Lunch Cruise will be entitled to up to 40% off! (20% off accommodation at the Atrium & 20% off the Dolphin cruise, or 10% off the Murray River Cruise).
Mandurah Cruises Dolphin Tour is a hugely popular 1-hour tour which departs daily at 11am, 1pm & 3pm from the water in front of Mandurah Performing Arts Centre, which is located less than a 5-minute walk from the Atrium Hotel. For more information about this tour, please visit https://www.mandurahcruises.com.au/cruises-and-tours/dolphin-scenic-canal-cruise/
Mandurah Cruises Murray River Tour is a relaxing half-day (5 Hour) cruise featuring a delicious 2-course lunch at a waterside restaurant, beautiful sights of birds, flora and fauna along the serene Murray River and more. For more information about the cruise please visit
How it works:
1. Book your accommodation at the Hotel using Promo Code ‘CRUISE’ at checkout. This must be done through our website or via phone. (www.atriumhotel.com.au or 9535 6633)
2. We will send you an email receipt that will contain your unique Promo Code & confirmation number to be used at Mandurah Cruises. Both of these codes must be stated or shown to Mandurah Cruises.
3. Immediately book either your One Hour Dolphin Cruise, or your Five Hour Murray River Cruise through Mandurah Cruises via email or phone. Please note, the cruise is subject to availability (firstname.lastname@example.org or 9581 1242).
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers
- Offer valid until November 30th 2019
- Valid for direct bookings only
- Not valid for existing bookings
- Cruise & late checkout is subject to availability
UPDATE: The Buffet Breakfast and our Beverage Package is now SOLD OUT!
Limited spaces remaining for the Buffet Lunch.
We are now taking bookings for our hugely popular Christmas Buffet! Our lunch menu is available here.
Our Christmas Buffets book out well in advance every year, so we encourage visitors to please organize their groups and reserve their tables in advance to avoid missing out.
Our Buffet Lunch will be from 12pm until 3pm (Last seating at 3pm). It’s essential that guests arrive at arranged times in order to be seated.
Please note ourcosts are as follows:
Adults (Over 17 years) $135.00/ person
Seniors (Card Holders) $108.00/ person
Teens (12 – 17 years) $90.00/ person
Child (5 – 11 years) $50.00/person
Babies (0 – 4 years) Free of Charge to dine from the buffet
- Bookings Essential
Terrific Toddlers Special
Even though we are calling this the Mums & Bubs Mid-Week Special, we actually mean mums, dads, grandparents, guardians, it doesn’t matter – just bring your toddler!
Stay with us from Monday to Friday with your toddler and get the following:
- Free Pancakes 7am – 10am for your toddler
- Free Ice Cream from 4pm – 8pm for your toddler
- Free access to the heated kids swimming pool
We are located walking distance to various parks, walking trails, lakes (With ducks), the foreshore, King Carnival, the beach and more! We also have a games room with arcade machines.
Terms & Conditions
- Toddler is defined by being 4yrs and under.
- Limit of one serving per toddler per day
- Inhouse Guests Only
Mid Week Special
We are thrilled to announce our Mid-Week Special offering you EARLY CHECK IN & LATE CHECKOUT, Wednesday to Friday with FREE Pizza each night PLUS a FREE Buffet Breakfast each morning!
Escape the hot and enjoy our swimming pool, spa, and kids pool.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or Promo Code
- Direct Website Bookings Only
- Guest will be entitled to ONE Pizza PER BOOKING, PER DAY
- Selection of Pizza will be given during visit by Pizza Chef
- Hot Buffet Breakfast will be available FREE for up to 2 people per booking.
- Rooms subject to availability
- Only valid until 19 December 2019
The Cut Golf Course
A must-play for all golfing enthusiasts, The Cut is an internationally recognised links golf course with ocean views and premiere facilities available to both public golfers and private members.
Voted Western Australia’s best golf course in 2008/09 and regularly ranked in the country’s top 20 public access courses, and top 25 of all courses Australia-wide, The Cut offers an unforgettable way to develop your skills and socialise with like-minded golfers.
Dolphin quay is the heart of Mandurah and supplies various activities from the Performing Arts Centre, Reading Cinemas, Bars, Waterfront dining (including deserts at Simmos or San Churos, for those with a sweet tooth), King Carnival, and Mandurah Cruises Dolphin Tours; There is something for everyone, during day or night. We recommend that those staying nearby at the Atrium Hotel, take an evening walk to the Quay and enjoy the breeze that comes through late in the day, and the lively activity in the area that accompanies it.
Situated along the Quay, is the much-acclaimed Mandurah Foreshore, providing access to numerous events throughout the year, from drum circles, to the NYE fireworks, to the Sunday Markets, there is always something happening at the foreshore. Have a beer while enjoying the water views and local events, or for the more health & fitness inclined, have a coffee after your morning jog along the water. There is a children’s playground, public toilet & BBQ Facilities, and ample picnic spots to sit down and enjoy the sun.
Mandurah’s most underrated coffee spot! Stroll across the pedestrian footbridge and have some fish and chips in the sun while keeping an eye out for the perfect Instagram worthy dolphin photo – Many residents experience dolphins swimming within mere meters of their seated dining. Bars offering locally brewed ice cold beer, tapas and cocktails are rarely overcrowded or noisy as one may experience in a larger city, making Mandurah dining experiences something worth taking part in when you’ve had enough of the hustle and bustle of city dining. The prestigious Atrium Hotel Mandurah is located a mere 500 meters from The Marina, Dolphin Quay, and Mandurah Foreshore, making it an ideal strolling distance when driving or taking a taxi is undesired.
When the sun is scorching outside, dipping into some cold water starts to sound mighty appealing. Town Beach is located only 200m from the Atrium’s doorstep, and can prove a viable alternative to our heated indoor swimming pool, spa, and saunas for those who want to enjoy some salt, sand and sun. Town Beach is popular with Stand Up Paddleboarders due to the pleasant waters and appropriately sized waves.
Believe it or not, Dolphins also frequent our beach! So don’t be alarmed if you catch a fin in the water - It may be just be a curious dolphin.
Mandurah’s Canals are the ultimate sunset walk destination. Grab an ice cream in the warmer weather and enjoy the breeze that flows through the alleys with the kids. Ensure that you book your Christmas light cruises early as they prove very popular with tourists.
If canal walks aren’t your thing, pack your fishing gear and take a short stroll further towards the water, where you’ll find a popular fishing spot on the jetty.
Mandurah War Memorial
Mandurah War Memorial was designed by award-winning architects Hames Sharley and completed in 2005. The War Memorial is an iconic symbol honouring the enormous contribution of Australian servicemen and women and others who served, suffered or died in conflicts of war. It is a place of reflection and rest where people of all nationalities and beliefs can mourn the loss of loved ones during conflict or war.
Water flowing through the monument and into the estuary echoes the lapping of the tide at Anzac Cove. The pillars rising from the water recreates the physical journey and emotional tension of the soldiers who courageously stormed the beaches, and rose from the trenches to face the conflict that confronted them.
The east/west orientation of the Memorial is designed to capture the axis of the sun on ANZAC Day. At dawn, the rising sun lights up the columns and create a temporary guiding light to the highest peak of the memorial.
The Memorial is surrounded by a grove of New Zealand Christmas trees. When the red blossoms shed by the trees carpet the ground, this is a powerful reminder of the sacrifice of war. The Memorial also features rows of Rosemary which grows wild in the hills of Gallipoli. Plantings of olive trees symbolise peace.
Annual ceremonies held at the War Memorial represent the convergence of the living with the spirit of the fallen. In its use as a ceremonial space, the Memorial includes a list of the theatres of war in which Australian service men and women were involved, elevated platforms for flags, speakers, wreath laying and room for a 50 strong choir. At the centre of the War Memorial is a black stone plinth, set in water and surrounded by a concrete platform. This is used by the Catafalque Party to stand on during Memorial Services.
Silver Sands Beach
Silver Sands Beach extends from the first groyne at the Henson Street Reserve, 1.6km past one central groyne to the next major rock groyne in Silver Sands. Pathways can access the beach along Ormsby Tce which runs the length of the beach. The southern end has facilities for parking and picnicking whilst the northern end is popular for fishing. Facilities: Swimming Beach Lookout Picnic Area Playground BBQ facilities Public toilets/shower Fishing Parking bays Bike rack
Mandurah Dolphin and Scenic Canal Cruise
Arrive at your boat in Mandurah to begin your one hour tour of the waterway. Take a scenic ride through the Ocean Marina to spot some incredible luxury homes before heading out to Peel Inlet and the estuary.
These shallow waters are the perfect place to view dolphins playing, eating, and resting in their natural habitat. Look upwards to spot some of the 130 bird species that also reside in the Creery Wetlands. Learn about all the wildlife in the area from your guide while enjoying the relaxing cruise.
Enjoy an extra half hour of cruising for the noon and 1pm departures with a stop at a local fish and chip shop—not included in the price of the tour.
New Mandurah Bridge
New Bridge Established at the end of 2017, replacing the iconic old bridge.
New Mandurah bridge has been nominated for many awards due to its unique design, lighting and beautiful pathways that the public enjoys. Additionally, the bridge features public jetty's for fishing.